- How do I create my profile?
To create your free profile, Sign up.
Or go to Home page, click Sign up link on the upper-right corner.
- How do I edit my profile?
If you are looking to update details in your profile or your registration information, Edit profile.
Or go to My profile, click Edit profile link under the profile photo.
- How do I upload my profile photo?
To upload the photo, go to My profile, click Edit photo link and Change photo link under the profile photo.
- How do I edit my profile photo?
To change, edit, rotate and delete the photo, go to My profile, click Edit photo link under the profile photo.
- How do I cancel my account?
To cancel your account, Cancel account.
Or go to My account, click Cancel account link under Account section tab.
- How do I change my email?
To change your email, Change email.
Or go to My account, click Change email link under Account section tab.
- How do I change my password?
To change your email, Change password.
Or go to My account, click Change password link under Account section tab.
- How can I log in if I've forgotten my password?
If you forgot your login credentials, Lost password.
Or go to Log in page, click Lost password link and enter your email address.
- How can I log out?
To log out, Log out.
Or click Log out link on the left side navigation menu or Log out link on the head navigation menu.
Profile photo verification
- How do I get my profile photo verified?
In order to have your photo verified, go to My profile and click Verify photo link under the profile photo.
* Verify photo link appears only after uploading your profile photo.
1. Print out the image or write down the image contents on the paper if the printer is not available.
2. Hold the paper next to your face and take a selfie to show your face and the image clearly.
3. Send the selfie by Email with "Photo Verification" on the subject line.
- What will happen after sending the selfie?
. The selfie and your profile photo will be reviewed by a real person.
. If your profile photo looks like you, you'll get a green "Photo verified" badge on the profile photo.
. If your profile photo doesn’t match up to your real time selfie, the verification is rejected.
. If you have been reported as a potential fake profile, your profile will be turned off.
. It will take one business day to review. In some circumstances, it will take more than that.
- Photo verified, Why?
. One of the main concerns among singles is the credibility of the other singles. The green badge, ‘Photo verified’, lets other singles know that your photo looks like you. It makes your profile appear more trustworthy and you will get more attraction. And the green badge can entice singles to click through to your profile.
. Safety should always be a top priority when it comes to any type of online activity. Photo verification is a tool to eliminate catfishing from the service and protect you from fake users.
- How do I set my privacy?
To set your privacy, Privacy.
Or go to My account and click Privacy section tab.
Here, you may set who can view, who can post and what to show according to your preference.
- How do I subscribe to membership?
To subscribe membership, Subscription.
Or go to My account and click Subscription link under Account section tab.
- How do I purchase virtual credits?
To purchase virtual credits, Virtual credits.
Or go to My account and click Virtual credits link under Account section tab.
- How do I set or modify Matchmaker?
To set or modify Matchmaker, Modify search.
Or go to My matches and click Modify search link on the upper-right corner.
Here, you may set or modify who you are looking for.
- How do I chat with members?
To chat with a single, go to the single's profile and click Chat with link under the profile photo.
* Chat with link appears when the single is online.
Or click on the Chat bar at the bottom-right corner of the window or click Chat link on the head navigation menu and select username you want to chat with.
For mobile device, click on the Mobile chat button at the bottom-right corner and select username you want to chat with.
- How do I know who posted on the forum?
Click Contact icon on the right and click Website link icon or click on the username of the forum and click Visit website link in contact infomation.